Tuesday, July 30, 2024

The Young and the Restless 7-31-24 Full episode Y&R 31st July 2024

The Young and the Restless 7-31-24 Full episode Y&R 31st July 2024


The full-screen video began to be deleted automatically. Therefore, watch it in full screen according to the old instructions. On smartphones and tablets, you just need to zoom in on the desired area of the screen with your fingers. And on laptops and personal computers, you need to zoom the browser up to 400 or 500 depending on the size of the monitor. And then you need to move the scroll sliders. At the same time, you do not need to switch to full-screen mode in the video player.


12 comments:

  1. Mariah looks good with that red dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea she does . I thought Sharon was actually talking to nick this time then they switched ugh I hate this storyline.

      Delete
    2. One thing good it will put you to sleep.

      Delete
    3. Sharon really has been through a lot. I like the fact the address real life issues but sometimes its dragged on too long and I personally cant enjoy watching it because it hits home. and then it makes me really sad and I have to skip through most of it. I watch soaps for enjoyment and to escape real life, like I said I get addressing real life issues but after awhile wrap it up. It shouldnt have taken them so long to realize Sharon was struggling, just like Ashley with her split personalities she had already had mental issues in the past. The writers really need to get it together with the story lines. I have to add what the heck is wrong with Summer she has got a lot of nerves. will leave the rest of my comments about that for next time. Food for thought.

      Delete
    4. Wings of Liberty,
      I was thinking the same thing. I thought Mariah looked very good today; hair, dress and jewelry.

      Delete
    5. KY and Slumber ARE equally in the wrong, so neither of them should have a child.

      Delete
  2. Not done with this episode. But what a bore. More mental health crap dominating the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bob - can you please re-post July 30 and 31? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob, could you please re-upload the episode? Thank you so much 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick & Sharon are magic together. They belong together. Like peanut butter and jelly, they just go together.

    ReplyDelete