Monday, August 26, 2024

The Young and the Restless 8-27-24 Full episode Y&R 27th August 2024

The Young and the Restless 8-27-24 Full episode Y&R 27th August 2024


The full-screen video began to be deleted automatically. Therefore, watch it in full screen according to the old instructions. On smartphones and tablets, you just need to zoom in on the desired area of the screen with your fingers. And on laptops and personal computers, you need to zoom the browser up to 400 or 500 depending on the size of the monitor. And then you need to move the scroll sliders. At the same time, you do not need to switch to full-screen mode in the video player.


19 comments:

  1. More and more I'm believing Martin lived and not Alan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I'm not the only one. I have been wondering the same and waiting for the excitement in that storyline.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Adam sure did , He should of came clean when she asked Him several times. I have been in there. I walked in on my ex husband and ex best friend years ago. It was going on a lot longer then a one night stand. Ex husband and I talked a few years later but never the same .

      Delete
  3. I don't like Sally. I don't like her at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why don't you hook up with Billy, Sally. See how much of a piece of shit he is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwh Alan enough with the small talk! You and Traci make your way up that fancy suite where you can knock all those cobwebs down!
    πŸ•·πŸ•ΈπŸ‘πŸŒ­πŸ’¦πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

    ReplyDelete
  6. Traci πŸ’ƒ πŸ’ƒ πŸ’ƒ πŸ’ƒ πŸ’ƒ πŸš¬πŸ™ƒπŸ˜›πŸ€―

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, W T F did Sharon do to her face? It's absolutely horrific!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why is there no audio? 😲

    ReplyDelete
  9. LLLLOOOOOLLLLL I need to speak to Faith, and she close the curtain, like the sound doesn't pass the curtain... πŸ™„ πŸ™„ πŸ™„ πŸ™„

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucy be quiet. ugh if she says I'm sorry one more time in that annoying whining voice I'm going to turn it off. I know no one likes him, but I have always liked Adam. I feel bad he landed himself into yet another pickle :( And honestly, enough with Sharon and her loopy head. Meds would be figured out by now and Cassie passed like 20 years ago, hounding on it now is just laziness. The story line isn't even credible.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Billy and Chelsea are the biggest losers!! I can't wait until Victor teaches "Billy Boy" a lesson. Chelsea, the con, is a pitiful and lying snake!!! Adam is better off without all of them.

    ReplyDelete